With its host of unique and innovative features, the Decade 170 Series is the clear choice to ensure you get the utmost performance from your power presses.
With clear, simple-to-use touch screens the unit is very intuitive to use. The modular system can be easily operated and adapted to suit your exact requirements.
The Decade 170 series press automation system is designed, developed and manufactured by Decade in the UK. Competitively priced and backed by expert service, the 170 series puts unprecedented control at your fingertips.
Main Features include:
- Load monitor – Monitor the load curve through the complete cycle to give maximum protection of your tooling and press. Limits include WINDOW, TREND, POWER CURVE, CURVE, TOOL, PRESS MAX and REVERSE LOAD.
- Tool protection – Monitor a wide range sensors on the tooling and press to prevent costly tool damage. Supports up to 60 tool sensors.
- Programmable cams – Control multiple digital CAMs all from the tool library. Supports up to 60 CAMs.
- Tool database – Stores all the settings for each tool or die with recall function ensuring simple, easy, quick and more reliable tool changes. The automatic tool recognition feature identifies each tool in the press and automatically loads the correct saved settings.
- Slide position controller – Automatically set your tool height on your press saving on change over times and reducing any setting errors.
- Servo roll feed interface – This can be set with pitch, rate and acceleration/deceleration information when a new tool is loaded from the tool database.